Friday, October 17, 2014

They're baaack!


A couple of days ago I found the lid of the metal can where I keep dog food laying on the floor of my tool shed.  Didn't have to be a genius to figure out that the neighborhood coons were back.  Last night I put a heavy concrete block on the lid of the can to keep the raiders out, and set a trail cam.  Caught these guys coming and going.  They might try again for a couple of nights, then they will go somewhere else where the pickin's are easier.  I have neighbors who leave cat food out at all times.  Let the coons go freeload off them. 


  

2 comments:

Caddie said...

Sitting here for hours reading your posts has been very enjoyable. Now wondering if all is well with you; quite a long period since this post of the 'coons. Email doesn't work; thus my wondering. Your country is beautiful. Please post soon if you will.

©CBVTV said...

Miss you Bob